Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Belated Halloween!

Well, I was hoping to get this posted pre-Halloween, but better late than never. This is a card that I had seen posted on a blog that I check often, the blog of Cheryl Cheever. I absolutely fell in love with the card, for so many reasons... Tim's new stamps, I'm a Poe fan, and ... HOW DID SHE DO THAT WITH THE SPELLBINDER??? It drove me crazy!!!! I decided I needed to figure this out. It took a bit of thinking and I figured it out! This is such a great technique and cannot wait to use on many other cards. Stay tuned at Scrappin' Bunnies, LLC... I'll be sharing it with everyone soon.

So here is my take on Cheryl's card.



Hope you enjoy this card. Cheryl's design was fantastic. Happy Belated Halloween!
  • Stamps: Stampers Anonymous (Tim Holtz)
  • Paper: Bazzill, Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker
  • Ink: Ranger Distress Ink: Walnut Stain, Black Soot, Spiced Marmalade, Frayed Burlap
  • Accessories: Ranger Distress Embossing Powder: Black Soot; Spellbinders Nestabilities: Large Circles; Ribbon: Maya Road; Tim Holtz Idea-ology: Mini Paper Clips, Tiny Attacher, Mini Fasteners, Long Fasteners, Washers; Tag: Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment